글번호

Hankyung National University's University Employment Headquarters, Career Exploration Workshop for Lower Grades Completed

작성일
수정일
작성자
총관리자
조회수

, Hankyung National University (President Lee Won-hee) and University Employment Headquarters (Head Ahn Seung-hong) held the "2023-2 Semester Career Exploration Workshop" from September 20 to December 92023.

□ Career Exploration Workshop was operated in conjunction with the University Employment Headquarters and the Student Counseling Center for the purpose of strengthening the career competencies of freshmen and junior students, and a total of 28 sessions were held in the second semester, with 518 students participating.

□ program consisted of a total of 11 topics for the purpose of self-understanding, exploration of majors and careers, and college life planningand students were able to choose according to their goals and stages, and it was a time for students to understand their careers in an interesting and easy way by using career board games and career diagnostic tests (vocational preference testvalue test).

total of 1,271 students participated in the □ career exploration workshop in the first and second semesters, and the students expressed their satisfaction, saying, "It was good because it was an opportunity to think about a vague career path in detail," and "My goal was to adapt to school life because I was in the lower grades, but it was meaningful because I was able to get close to my classmates through the program."

□ Ahn Seung-hong, head of the division, said, "In order to prepare students for smooth entry into society, it is important to materialize their careers through continuous career education from the lower gradesThe University Employment Headquarters will prepare various career education programs to strengthen students' career competencies."

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.