글번호

Professor Shin Yong-jae of Hankyung National University, selected as a recommended book in the Sejong Book Selection Project

작성일
수정일
작성자
총관리자
조회수

, in the '2023 Sejong Book Selection Project' hosted by the Korea Publishing and Culture Industry Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, <>Understanding ESG at a Glance' (SeoulYuwon Books), published by Professor Shin Yong-jae of Hankyung National University (President Lee Won-heemajoring in business administration, was selected as the 'Sejong Book'.

□ Sejong Book Selection Project is a project that has been undertaken by the Korea Publishing and Culture Industry Promotion Agency for the purpose of 'promoting the motivation to publish Western books and improving the reading culture of the people' and has selected excellent books in the liberal arts and academic sectors every yearThis year's Sejong Book Selection Project strictly screened 2,896 academic books published for the first time in Korea from May 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023, and announced a total of 390 recommended books in each field such as liberal arts, social sciencespure sciences, technical sciencesand arts Professor Shin Yong-jae's book, <Understanding ESG at a Glance>, published in June 2022, has been selected for the Sejong Book Awards, and will soon be distributed to public librariesuniversity libraries, and specialized libraries across the country with the excellent recommended book certification mark.

□ <Understanding ESG at a Glance> is an ESG primer that focuses on easy-to-understand explanations rather than theoryThe book focuses on how stakeholders in capital markets, including investors, corporationsregulatorsand non-governmental organizations (NGOs), understand ESG and how they are addressing itIn particular, this book covers how the ecosystem of the capital market has changed and is changing with the advent of ESG in an easy-to-understand manner.

□ Professor Yong-jae said, "I am happy that <Understanding ESG at a Glance> was selected as the Sejong Book in the Sejong Book Selection Project, which has a long traditionand I will share my joy with the co-translators who worked hard to publish the bookWith this selection, we hope that <Understanding ESG at a Glance> will be a valuable guide for readers in areas related to ESG management."

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.