- Midterm Exam: 8th week of School Days
- Final Exam: 16th week of School Days
Students who have registered and attended the relevant semester
According to the Schedule during the examination period of each Department
- Target : Students unable to take the exam due to Military Service, Diseases, or other Unavoidable Reasons
- Period : Within a week after the Regular Exam
- Method : Relevant documents and Application Form must be approved 24 hours before the Exam by the Dean of College via the Department Head
- Grade : B⁺ is the Maximum. The exception is when the president has approved due to Military Service (Excluding Professional Soldiers) or performing Public Duties.
- F, if the course enrolled is not taken.
- F, if the course registered is not taken.
- Zero points for the course not taken the regular exam.
- Courses withdrawn from the Enrollment are not eligible for grading.
- The maximum grade for Make-up is B + (Except when approved by the President due to Military or Public Service)
- Students who take a leave of absence are not eligible for grading.
- The grade is on a curve. But the following courses may be the exception.
- Experimental, Hands-on, Design subjects without a lecture on theory
- If the number of students is ten or less
- In case of misconduct, the grade of the course will be credited in F. Students will be treated according to the Regulations on Awards and Disciplinary Action.
Grade reading is available after the completion of the semester grade processing from the Comprehensive Information System.
- Target : Students whose average grade is less than 1.5 in the previous semester shall be put under Academic Probation.
- Expulsion : Students who were put under Academic Probation three consecutive times or four times in total.
- Re-admission Restriction : The student who was expelled may apply for re-admission after two semesters of expulsion.