- Location# 309, Future Convergence Technology Research Center
- Phone031-670-5260~1, 031-670-5267
It aims to enable students to have a broad personality in terms of working as a member of society and basic knowledge to grow as an intellectual. In addition, it aims to enable students to develop a strong sense of mission and basic skills to successfully fulfill his/her job as a democratic citizen and professional.
- Pursue holistic liberal education so that individuals can pursue happiness and develop democratic citizenship
- Establish an autonomous worldview to effectively cope with globalization in the 21st century
- Establish a national and professional view that should be equipped as a professional manpower in the industrial society, and promote understanding of the community
- Facilitate the exploration of majors and equip students with basic knowledge
- Overcome the excessive subdivision and specialization of the academic field and have a holistic academic perspective by evenly completing liberal arts courses in each field
The college cultivates qualities and wisdom that form the basis of the right personality and worldview through reflective knowledge of man, society, and nature. By enabling students to develop basic knowledge that one should have as a mature democratic citizen and intellectual with social practical skills, it cultivates true talents who will create a harmonious future world.
Guide to completion of general courses
- General course : General required course that must be taken in all undergraduate program
- Mandatory course : Mandatory liberal arts course designated by college or academic faculty
- Faculty basic course : Unlike other department majors, this course serves as the basis of the academic faculty and as a subject designated by the academic faculty and sub-majors
- Elective course : Elective course other than general and mandatory courses organized in the curriculum, and faculty basic courses