- DeanLee Deuk Hwan (Professor of Animal Science & Biotechology)
- LocationAgriculture Building 3 #209
The animal life industry is constantly developing to improve human survival and maintain a healthy life. The animal industry sector has been recently diversified into a primary industry that produces all animals, as well as a secondary and tertiary industry that includes hygiene and management. Further, the School of Animal Life Convergence Science is expanding to a comprehensive field of study that analyzes and solves problems related to the animal industry for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Education includes training in theory and application of animal resource production, processing and sanitation of animal food, and distribution and management of industries. It has a goal of cultivating the following professionals.
- Enable students to acquire dairy and livestock knowledge and nurture experts necessary for the field and industry.
- Cultivate creative experts who develop the future animal industry based on their major knowledge.
- Cultivate intellectuals who can enhance the internationalization capability of the animal resource science field.
|School of Animal Life Convergence Science||Natural science||Animal Science & Biotechnology|
|Applied Bio-Industry Science|