- DeanKang Chul (Professor of Applied Mathematics)
- LocationNatural Science Building #205
A professional with a holistic character suitable for the knowledge and information society is a talented person who applies the university’s concept of talent to the School of Computer Engineering & Applied Mathematics. The School provides education with the following goals.
- Cultivate talents who can contribute to social development by enabling to master the basic theories and core skills in the computer field, acquire creativity to apply new technologies to new problems, and develop communication skills.
- Cultivate talents with an ability to meet the needs of the era of IT convergence industry such as changing, evolving software, multimedia, IoT, and machine learning.
- Foster talents who will lead the Fourth Industrial Revolution era as talents capable of mathematical thinking and deductive reasoning which are the basis of modern science and technology.
|School of Computer Engineering & Applied Mathematics||Engineering||Software & Service Computing|
|Natural science||Applied Mathematics|