- LocationEngineering Building 2 #402-2
The Software Convergence major program aims to overcome the limitations of the existing software-related education system and nurture talents who fit the software convergence paradigm (software, multimedia, IoT, machine learning). In addition, through a customized training course that includes projects and internships with industry experts, it provides a stepping-stone to nurture high-quality experts with a firm vision.
The Software Convergence Track is a major for students who have the ability to meet the needs of the era of the IT convergence industry that changes and develops around software. The major curriculum consists of courses focusing on basic learning, application, and convergence improvement in four areas: mobile programming and software application, AI and big data, virtual reality (VR) and game, Internet of Things (IoT), and computer networks. The Software Convergence Track provides an optimal learning environment to promote students’ brilliant creativity and spirit of challenge.
- Mobile programming and software application: Programming technology for software development for mobile devices and PCs, and engineering work learning and development
- AI and big data: Machine learning, deep learning and development for intelligent system development and big data analysis
- VR and game: Learning and developing programming techniques for realizing human-computer interface
- IoT and computer network: Knowledge learning and development for the development of various embedded systems such as home appliances, mobile and wearable devices
Career paths after graduation
The career paths associated with the major curriculum are as follows.